人这一生,最先要善待的从来都是自己。The first person we need to treat well in life is ourselves.
不必总迎合他人的眼光,委屈本心去将就。There is no need to cater to others' views and wrong your own heart.
世间纷扰万千,守住内心安稳便是圆满。The world is full of distractions, inner peace is true happiness.
接纳自身所有模样,优缺点都坦然相拥。Accept every part of yourself, embrace strengths and flaws calmly.
别把期待寄托外物,自我丰盈才永不落空。Do not pin hopes on outside things, self-sufficiency never lets you down.
好好热爱自己,才有底气奔赴世间美好。Love yourself sincerely, then you can embrace all beauty in the world.
懂得取悦自己,日子才会温柔且顺畅。Learn to please yourself, life will become gentle and smooth.
放过过往遗憾,不纠结旧事消耗心神。Let go of past regrets, don't waste energy on old memories.
心向暖阳自爱自持,便是最好的生活状态。Stay warm and self-respect, this is the best way to live.
先偏爱独一无二的自己,再温柔看待整个世界。Love your unique self first, then treat the whole world gently.
愿我们都学会好好珍视自己,活得自在坦荡。May we all cherish ourselves and live freely and sincerely.
喜欢自己是终身修行,愿你永远忠于本心。Self-love is lifelong practice, stay true to your inner heart forever.
感谢驻足阅读,愿每一个你都懂得好好爱自己。Thanks for reading, may everyone learn to love yourselves deeply.
